Wednesday, June 16, 2010

UUGGHHH!!!! EXAMS!!!

All I did was study econ today. I have studied so much that my eyes burn. I have so much more to study it is ridiculous. I am so nervous about it that I have given my self a tummy ache. I'll post more later. Going back to studying.

Ok so in more detail now. I woke up dark and early yesterday (6am) in hopes of hopefully finally being able to get a good nights sleep. I made it all the way to 8 am when I really could not stay awake any more. I did go to sleep about 1 am the previous night. So I decided to take a cat nap so I could rest enough to focus again. That nap turned into a 2.5 hour nap. I didn't get up until 10:30! I then got dressed and ready to start the day. I went out to the kitchen and made lunch (pumpkin soup and a chicken sandwich) I had never had pumpkin soup before but it is delicious!

Sophie came over around 1pm and we went over some questions that I had about economics. I went through all of the old homeworks and practice exams. Sophie had not even started. So it was slightly beneficial. Then Syazrin came over and he had not started studying at all either. So around 4 we all went our separate ways (bc when I'm the only one who has looked at the material and I don't know then answers, it is a bit counterproductive). So then at 4 I went back through the homeworks and practice problems. This lasted until 9pm. Syazrin came back over and we were then able to answer any questions we still had.

I made Syazrin a s'more last night. He had never had one before. Guess what? He liked it and wanted s'more :) Anyway. He took off around midnight. By then my stomach had set in. No I did not eat any smores. It was a stomach ache from nerves. I get it every finals week.

During our study session Syazrin had mentioned how he was sad that he missed out on pancake night last week because of exams and will miss it this week because he leaves tomorrow after the exam. He will return home to Malaysia for 6 weeks and them come back for the second semester. So I have decided that I will wake up tomorrow and make pancakes for Sophie, Syazrin and I while studying! That way when they come to pick me up I can greet them at the door with warm delicious pancakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment