Saturday, June 12, 2010

Parachute Picnic Lunch

I woke up and got a bit of a late start on studying. It just seemed so much more important to go for a run before hitting the books. I ran the loop with some hills in it today. It was nice. Best of all, no side cramps!! Whoo Hoo! Then I showered and ate breakfast around 12:30pm.

I started studying at 1pm and then around 2pm I decided it was time for lunch. So a friend and I made our way to Subway. They have reduced their prices from a $10 footlong to $7 footlong. We came back and decided to eat a picnic lunch out on the yard on top of an old parachute.

While we were eating, 2 willy wag tails eyed us and started sneaking up on us. I would have shared some bread off of my sandwich, but I was too hungry and it was pricey. Once the ants started making their way onto the parachute we decided that the study break was over and made our way back inside and continued to study.

Around 5:30 I decided to go for a walk, mostly to get feeling back in my bum. I walked down to the river area and timed it beautifully to see the sun set. Unfortunately, I did not bring my camera :( So no pictures. You will just have to take my word that it was breathtaking.

After my walk I came back and heated up some leftover soup for dinner. I forgot to mention that at lunchtime we went to a shop near Subway and bought a caramel slice. So I ate that for desert after my soup dinner. It was delicious. Not as good as the first one that I bought, but still delicious.

After dinner I studied a bit more while watching the South Korea vs. Greece world cup game. Greece lost. Not that I care, I just though I would report it.

1 comment:

  1. Stephen came by today to ask for a place to sleep for the night on his way through. he was shocked that I wasn't following the world cup games

    ReplyDelete