Sunday, June 13, 2010

Studying Econ Round 1

I woke up today and watched the World Cup game of England vs USA. It ended up as a tie. After the game I met up with Mike and did a kickboxing workout. It was his first time and he did really well. That was followed by a shower and a nice lamb steak sandwich for lunch! YUM!

It wasn't until about 3pm that I actually started studying. The subject of choice today was economics. My goal was half of the chapters. I did achieve my goal, slowly. It was just too nice outside today high of 24C around 80F. So eventually I found motivation by studying outside. Then dinner of peanut chicken and rice with frozen veggies thrown in. The veggies came with a packet of garlic flavoring. So that was added in as well. It turned out really well.

Then some TV mixed in with a little bit of studying. I watched a movie called My Super Ex-Girlfriend. It was good but a little weird.

Hopefully, I'll be more motivated to study economics tomorrow.
I also learned that a bonnet is the hood of the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment