Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm home!

After 24 hours of flying (36 hours of total travel time) I made it to Chicago O'Hare airport. I was walking to the baggage claim and I heard "There she is!!!" and clapping and cheering! I was greeted by Matt and my parents. All three were wearing the Australian stuff I sent them (hats and shirts). Matt also had a big sign and flowers for me. They helped me collect my bags and we headed home. 2 hours later I made it home and was greeted by 4 barking dogs. I'm sure they would have been a big hit at the airport!

I wanted to post sooner but I never had time at the airports during layovers because of customs and what not. When I got home to mom and dad's the internet was so bad I just gave up. Sorry it took so long for my last post. Thanks for following me on my amazing adventurous journey! I'm in Indiana for 6 weeks and then I head down to San Marcos, TX!!! (that is between San Antonio and Austin) I'll be in Texas doing my dietetic internship for the next 10 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment