Monday, June 7, 2010

Queen's Birthday/ Suzie's bad day round 2

Happy Birthday to the Queen!

I woke up this morning and did some quick shopping before everything closed at noon. I came back home, wrote my blog from last night and got ready to do a workout when Suzie came knocking on my door.

She was crying her little eyeballs out. Her cousin was killed in a car accident last night. She had found out this morning. So I did my best to calm her down (but I don't think I was very good at it). She then decided to go rent a movie to get her to forget about it. She she took off to Blockbuster and I did my workout. She came back and Blockbuster was closed. Luckily our roommate Crystal was home and she had a bunch of movies. Suzie picked out "She's the Man" with Amanda Bynes to watch. It was quite hysterical. So all three of us watched the movie and ate popcorn.

After the movie I spent the rest of the day up until now writing out my paper that is due tomorrow. I definitely way underestimated how long it would take me to finish writing it. It is done now. I am so glad. All I have to do is print if off and turn it in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment