Monday, June 21, 2010

Studying Food Microbiology round 1

Monday! Woke up early and set straight to studying. I had 10 chapters to cover and around 4pm I had covered 7. Not too bad :) So then Andrew came over and picked me up and we went grocery shopping for out big rock climbing trip. We will head out right after my exam on Wednesday and go rock climbing for 3 days. We also went over to Blake and Vivian's place to get the gear and to learn how to use some gear I wasn't familiar with.

After that I came back home and cleaned the bathroom because we have have a cleaning inspection tomorrow morning.

I made pizzas using whole wheat pita bread, spaghetti sauce, cheese, and a ton of vegetables. They turned out really well. I have never made a homemade pizza before. I then watched the Switzerland vs Chile soccer game while studying the last 3 chapters. I went to bed befreo the game ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment