Sunday, March 28, 2010

Prepping for Matt's arrival!!!

Slept in an hour later than I had intended. I set my alarm (on my phone) for 9 and it went off at 9am according to my cell phone's time. However, somehow during the night my phone went back an hour and I actually got out of bed at 10 am. So I missed the first half o f the day. I planned on going to the shopping center to buy food for when Matt get here and some other miscellaneous items. Turns out the mall is closed all day on Sundays. Same with Target and Kmart. Everything is closed on Sundays. So I will have to get up early and do my shopping before Matt gets here. Once her arrives he is not going to feel like going shopping. He will probably want a shower and to go to sleep.

So I talked to Matt until 2:00pm when he finally go to board his flight in L.A. Poor Matt. He works with explosive chemicals for a project at Crane Navel Base. So it took him 3 hours to get through security. He set off alarms, had to get interrogated by TSA officials, security guards, managers, and then finally they called in a bomb technician who gave him a card for clearance. So hopefully that card will help speed things up for when he tries to go through customs once he gets to Australia. He arrives in 11 hours!!!! I'm super excited!!!!!

After that I had a pretty lazy Sunday of doing laundry, cleaning my unit, and completing another homework assignment.

I went over to my friend Andrews place and we made chocolate chip cookies and watched Get Smart. It was pretty funny. I then came back and wasn't tired. Probably from a combination of sleeping in too late, excitement that Matt is coming, and a sugar buzz from the cookies. So I watched some late night television. Turns out it is just like late night American T.V. All of the commercials are about wild girls, if you know what I mean. The good news is that I didn't see a single informercial! Overall still very excited about Matt coming tomorrow and still not tired. But I will try to get some sleep in.

No comments:

Post a Comment