Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday night out!

Went to 2 labs today. The second one, microbiology, I had a quiz in. I studied very hard for this quiz. It was at the end of the 3 hour lab period. After everybody has been stressing all of lab waiting to take the quiz and getting extra studying in between experiments, it turns out it was an open book quiz. I feel that I kicked-butt on this quiz. I didn't even need the open book. No worries I double checked all of my answers with the book just to make sure. Then came home and did a kickboxing workout with my friend Andrew. He seemed to have survived it all right.

After that, Andrew invited me to go out with him and his buddies. It was his friend Brendan's birthday. It was a lot of fun. First we went to Belgian Beer Cafe. It was a very chill environment with lots of very fancy beers that I have never even heard of before. Then we went to a very upbeat dance place called Carnagie's. Once that place started getting too crowded we moved to some, place that I never got the full name of, but I think the others called Exie's. That place was decently empty and played the most depressing music. I kind of sucked all of the life out of everyone. Then came home and am very ready to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment