Thursday, March 25, 2010

homework/ pancake day!

Had an economics quiz this morning. I don't think I did very well. I studied a lot for it. I read all of the chapters, read over all of the notes, re-did all of the homework problems. But the stuff that was on it I did not recognize. I had no idea how to do it. So I was a little bummed out for the rest of the day. After that had another class followed by a group meeting for a presentation that we are preparing for 1st and 2nd graders. Followed by another class and then 3 hours working on a paper.

Took a break for dinner, studied for my quiz in food microbiology tomorrow, and then went over to Sophie's and we had pancake night again! We are making it a goal to have pancakes every Thursday night. By pancakes they are really crepes. I ha my usual of nutella (chocolate hazelnut spread), bananas, and vanilla ice cream. I did try one that was sprinkled in sugar and lemon juice. It was pretty good but I liked mine better. Now, I'm home and Im studying for my quiz a little bit more before I go to bed.

It has been a very busy week. I have one quiz left and one paper left to write before Matt gets here. Yay! He comes in 4 days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment