Sunday, May 16, 2010

Wonderfully wasted Sunday

I woke up this morning and had quite a failed attempt at making a nice breakfast. I wanted french toast but had no maple syrup, biscuits and gravy but no baking powder, omelet but nothing to put in it. So I settled on potatoes, sausages, and eggs. I grated the potatoes for homemade hash browns, and cut up the sausage to add in and cracked the eggs over all of it. The potatoes cooked to slowly and never became crispy but instead of a giant glob of mush. So that is what I called my creation, mush. I poured ketchup all over it and it was pretty good.

I had plans to go to a coffee shop by the river with a friend but those fell through. That was all right though. It gave me a chance to work on an 800 word essay about my visit to the Perth Mint.

I did goof off for a while and had a nice "thinking" day. I just thought about life and experience some good intellectual thinking. I also watched a movie called Naked Gun. It was a comedy but it was a different taste than what I'm used to. Still good none-the-less.

I turned on my computer, got out all of my materials that I would need to start my essay and hopped on the internet and procrastinated for the rest of the day. I pretty much played some games online, read a lot of news, answered emails and downloaded and watched TV shows. I did break for lunch which included biting into a rotten plum that I bought yesterday at the farmer's market. I was sorely disappointed. For dinner I ate a leftover hamburger. Still pretty darn tasty!

I'm currently writing my blog as another form of procrastination! This essay is due in 2 weeks along with a 2,000 word essay. But since I have 2 weeks I don't really have much motivation to start on it yet. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment