Sunday, May 9, 2010

Unproductive Saturday

I woke up and did a kickboxing workout with my roommate Nickey. We did pretty well but she had to keep taking breaks. Aterword, I went to th farmer's market and bought fruits and vegetables. I showed up at 12:30 and they close at 1 so I was lucky and was able to get all of my fruit for only 50 cents because the guys running it just wanted to get rid of the stuff.

Came home and ate lunch and chatted with my roommate Crystal for 2 hours. I finally went to my room to start doing some homework and took at 2.5 hour nap. Woops! Then it was time to make dinner and pack for going to Rottnest Island.

Andrew came by and picked me up around 7:30 or so and we went out to Inglewood. This is a sports bar type place. We met up with about 15 other people and just sat around and hung out. It was pretty fun. Got back pretty late, and then had to get up REALLY early to go to Rottnest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment