Thursday, May 13, 2010

No pirate anything/ deformed pancake night

I woke up and studied a little bit more for my econ quiz. I got to class and it was one question that asked "Imports improve domestic economies and exports hurt them. True or False" I then had 20 minutes to pick a side of the argument, because it can be both true and false, and write as fast as I could. So I might have over prepared by a bit.

After class I went to my nutrition education class and learned all about breast feeding. Followed by an econ lecture that I probably could have skipped. It was really over nothing. The most productive thing I did in that class was draw a dragon in my notes.

After class I came home and worked out my finances for this past month. I spent a lot less that I had budgeted for myself. So I was excited to discover that.

AFter dinner I went to the mall for late night shopping that occurs every Thursday night trying to find pirate eye patches or bandanas or something that I can give to the kids tomorrow. I couldn't find anything. Well I found a lot of toy swords but that is the one thing I am not allowed to give them.

I came back in time for pancake night. It was Andrew's turn to cook them. Suzie dressed him up in her grandmother's apron! We all had quite a laugh at that.
He made American pancakes with chocolate chips inside of them. They looked rather deformed but were very tasty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment