Monday, May 24, 2010

Numb Bum Day

Ugh!!! What a day. My legs are just fine from yesterday's run. So I did a kickboxing workout this morning. I got online and chatted with mom and dad and heard all about dad's amazing birthday party that I missed. I then went to work for 4 hours. My brain pretty much melted from lack of stimulation. I then ate lunch and went to my last food microbiology class of the year!!! Well we have a review session during our class time next Monday. It is hard to believe that next week is the last week of classes! YIKES!! I have so much stuff to get done before then.

After class I then went back to work for 2 hours. What a bad idea. My brain was complete mush! But I did work 6 hours today!!! Thats a lot of money!!! I'm excited!!! I reheated some leftover spaghetti at work for dinner. I was so hungry I took a big bite and burnt the daylights out of my tongue.

After work I finally got to come home!! I then socialized with my roommates for a while. Nicky's legs are very sore from yesterday's run. Suzie had her first day at work doing retail for a shop called Best and Less. So she was complaining about being on her feet all day. When I got home I contributed by complaining about how numb my bum was from sitting on it all day.

We then watched Two and a Half Men and Big Bang Theory. After that I went to my room with every intention of studying for econ but somehow found a million other more interesting things to do instead. So I guess I will just study double tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment