Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Car issues!

What a long and boring day. I woke up and went grocery shopping. I was out of bread, milk, butter, and cereal. So it was a little hard to eat breakfast this morning. After getting the essentials I bought Tim Tams (a delicious cookie treat) and various candy bars to send home in a care package. I came home and studied studied studied economics for my quiz tomorrow. I met up with a friend for a picnic lunch on campus. I guess every Wednesday they have a live band play in the big quad area of campus. So we got to eat lunch and enjoy some rock/punk/ independant music. Then I went to econ class where I was totally lost! Sophie said that when she learned the material that we went over today in high school it took over a month. Well I just learned it in 90 minutes. The teacher went so fast and I was busy studying for my quiz tomorrow that I did not go over in advance what we were learning today. So yeah TOTALLY LOST!

After class I met up with my nutrition education group to go over last minute details. We present to the second graders on Friday morning. I'm very excited. I miss working with the second graders at Cumberland Elementary school.

Then I came back home and did a lot more studying. I have given up. There are still a lot of concepts that I know I do not understand. But the quiz is 1 essay question and it is worth 5% of our grade. Once I discovered that I lost a lot of motivation to continue studying.

I then took a short break and watch a TV show with Nicky and Gavin called Psychoville. Yeah it was rather bazaar. I'm pretty sure I will have crazy dreams tonight. Then I did my econ homework that is due tomorrow.

I came back to my room and hopped on skype to find out my car will cost over $600 to fix!!!! I just thought it was going in for a 75,000 mile check up. AHHHH!!! Turns out the brakes are going, the left front half-shaft is broken and is therefore causing computer issues. My car can't start breaking now there are only 8 months left on payments!

Well that was my good news for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment