Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Race Results/ Band in the Quad

Race results are posted! Well I received the email yesterday but forgot to put it in my post last night. So here is the link http://www.Marathon-Photos.com/scripts/event_entry.py?event=Sports/JRAU/2010/HBF%20Run%20for%20a%20Reason;match=6759

Too bad 1 photo is $29.95! So expensive. At home when we have 5K runs you pay between $10-$25 and get a free t-shirt at least. Here I paid $27 for the run and if I wanted a T-shirt is I had to pay and additional $40!

Anyway I got up this morning and decided to go to work instead of running. I worked for two hours and then went to the quad to eat my leftovers for lunch. Every Wednesday they have a band playing. So this time I remembered my camera and took pictures. They aren't that good. I'll have to go back later and get some better ones.

Then I took off to my econ class! That was almost exciting. I did learn to never purchase and small items from a coffee shop. They price coffee, cakes, muffins...etc with a 400% mark-up. it cost about 17 cents to make a cup of coffee and we pay about $5 for it. Same with the slice of cake. It costs about $10 for the entire cake and each slice is about $4-5 each.

Then I met up with a classmate to go over our study guide for our lab test on Friday for our microbiology class. Then I went back to work for an hour.

I did finally get home and was so tired of sitting on my bum all day that I did a kickboxing workout. I invited a few people to join but it was just me who did the workout.

After showering and dinner I did my econ homework. Whoo hoo! (sarcasm)

It did rain all day. It is supposed to rain this whole week. At least this weekend Perth is having a comedy festival so hopefully after my painfully long econ review session this saturday I will be able to enjoy some more comedians.

No comments:

Post a Comment