Sunday, April 11, 2010

Airport day!

Matt and I woke up, packed up, and checked out but 9am. We then headed straight to the airport. We bought an $8 footlong breakfast sub from Subway at the airport and spent our last hour together reminiscing over the highlights of our trip together.

Matt's plane left at 1pm so he went through security around 11am. I then had to catch a transfer shuttle over to the domestic airport. I arrived at noon for my 5:50pm flight. So I took my sweet time looking at every single item in every single shop in the terminal. I was able to catch up on all of my blog posts. I also went for a lot of walks.

I finally boarded my plane at 5:30pm. We left at 5:50pm Sydney time. Flew 5 hours to arrive in Perth at 9:00pm local time.

My friend Andrew was able to pick me up and drive me home. I arrived home and settled in and went straight to bed.

I did fine all day until I climbed into bed all by myself. That was when Matt leaving hit me. So I just cuddled with my teddy bear and fell asleep that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment