Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Absent Minded

I finally had a night where I slept well! The secret was to not take any cold/sinus medicine. I woke up and just lounged around. Still coughing and hacking and sneezing all day long. I had class at 2pm today. I signed up to work at a study abroad fair booth from 12-1:30pm today. So went to campus around 11am it was bright and sunny out. I got the the print shop and put my flash drive that Matt gave me when he was here into the computer and pulled up all of my documents and printed them off. It was then time to go to the fair. I walked around the international office and couldn't find the booth anywhere. So I went in and found the lady in charge. Turns out the fair is in 2 weeks. Not really sure how I messed that one up so badly. So I had an hour and a half until class. I went back home and ate lunch. It rained on my way home, so I was wet and cold :(

Went onto campus at 1:00pm, it was bright and sunny again. Met with my econ professor to go over some questions I had about the project. She said "Good, good, crap, good, right idea but still wrong...." all the way through my work. So I'm glad I went and learned that all the hard work I did needs to get redone. Went to my econ class and then back to home. It decided to rain again on my way back home. I got home and decided to work on my econ project.

I get home and I can't find my flash drive anywhere. I realize that I left it in the computer on campus. So I hiked back onto campus in the sunshine with my rain jacket. Got to the computer lab and found my flash drive YAY!! Then I walked back home no rain. I get to my front door and my ID card that I need to swipe in order to enter my own house is not in my pocket. I know that I had it when I went on to campus. It was in my front pocket, because stuff always falls out of the back pockets. So I had to book it t to the housing office before they closed and get a temp card. Came back home and did a double check all over my room and book bag. Still couldn't find my ID. So I hiked very quickly back onto campus because I only had 30 minutes before the office closed and it was getting dark. About 20 yards in front of the computer lab was my ID!! YAY!!! Now I don't have to pay a fee to cancel it (so no stranger gets into my house!) and I don't have to pay a fee to get a new one!!! YAY!!! I booked it back to the housing office and returned the temporary card in time.

Finally, I got home and was able to work on my econ project. I came in my room and sat down at my desk and couldn't find my flash drive. AHHHH!!!! Some how I put it in my book bag. But I least I didn't have to go back onto campus to get it! :)

I have pretty much just been sitting at my desk since, working on my econ project, econ homework for tomorrow, and my nutrition education project. Very busy week! Good thing I'm still sick, it just makes this week go by so much easier (sarcasm).

No comments:

Post a Comment